ML150LR(X)™ LED rechargeable flashlight
- Shipping only to Germany, delivery time approx. 2 to 5 days
- In stock, ready to ship
- Ready to ship June 1, 2023
What good is a rechargeable flashlight if it takes forever to charge? The Maglite® ML150LR(X)™ Rechargeable LED Flashlight charges approximately 80% in 30 minutes. That's super fast!
It has 1,082 lumens (by ANSI standard), 52,555 candelas and runs more than 3 hours at this level, unlike other high lumen flashlights. In Eco mode, the ML150LR(X)™ lights up for 79 hours non-stop. The light range is up to 458m. That's more than 4 soccer fields!
You can thank Maglite®'s patented LED Heat-Sink technology for this all-star performance. This performance is packed in 27.8cm and weighs less than 500 grams.
The LiFePO4 battery included in the scope of delivery has several advantages over other batteries due to its nature:
- usable capacity is improved
- longer lifetime
- faster and more efficient loading
- less energy loss
- More climate resistant
- lower weight and size
Still not impressed? It received a 5-star rating from the US National Tactical Officers Association (ntoa.org) during their field testing and was highly commended in an Officer.com editorial review. When law enforcement and security professionals trust the ML150LR(X)™ Rechargeable LED Flashlight, you know you can trust it too!
It belongs in your hands - at home, at work or whenever!
ANSI FL1 Standard:
Measurements and weight:
|Head diameter||4,9 cm|
|Weight (incl. battery)||439 g|
Scope of delivery:
- 1x ML150LR® LED rechargeable flashlight
- 1x battery (LiFePO4)
- 1x charging cradle
- 1x 12V adapter
- 1x plug-in power supply
- 1x user manual
- Lifetime Tough® anodized aluminum body
- QuickFocus ™ - from area lighting to spot lighting in about 1/4 turn of the flashlight head
- QuickClick® - electronic switching to choose from 5 light programs
- Customizable for quick access to your preferred mode
- Choose between 4 pre-programmed function sets in order to be able to find the best function sequence for you
- LAW ENFORCEMENT
- With the QuickClick® system you can choose from 3 of 5 different light programs within the function set:
- FULL POWER
- LOW POWER
Periodically (about monthly) remove the battery from the flashlight and visually inspect it for signs of gas or chemical leakage. If the flashlight with this battery will not be used for a long period of time (more than three months), it is advisable to remove the battery from the flashlight. Charge the battery at regular intervals to avoid deep discharge. Deeply discharged batteries cannot be recharged!
For reasons of environmental friendliness and sustainability, we do not deliver the flashlight in a plastic blister pack, but in a cardboard box.
ML150LR(X)™ LED Introductory Video (English) with Bill Murphy:
You can find our manuals here...< /strong>
If you have any further questions, simply contact us via our Contact form.